• Red pepper 1
• Portabella mushrooms, julienne 2 large
• Red onion, julienne 1
• Balsamic vinegar 2 Tbsp
• Olive oil 1 Tbsp
• Goat cheese 4 oz.
• Salt and pepper
Methods to prepare veggies:
• Toss all veggies on a sheet tray with vinegar, oil and salt and pepper.
• Roast in 400 degree oven for about 10-12 minutes.
Methods to prepare pizza:
• Preheat pizza stone in oven at 425 degrees. When the oven has preheated, remove the hot stone.
• Knead dough a few times and stretch out with your hands.
• Place the dough on the stone and stretch dough until it is all across the stone, being careful not to tear dough.
• Top dough with pesto, veggies, and then goat cheese.
• Bake at 425 for about 12-15 minutes.
• Let cool about 5 minutes before slicing.